Our main goal is to dedicate our production lifecycle to environmental sustainability!
How to become part of nowadays SUSTAINABLE MANUFACTURING?
- Resiliency through digital transformation;
- Enable operational efficiency;
- Leverage renewable energy;
- Practice life cycle thinking;
- Promote supply chain data transparency.
INSTALO BG follows all industrial needs and EU decarbonization policies. Therefore our company becomes part of the EU funding race where together through various partnership we develop new and innovative sustainable products and technologies.
Our focus on R&D allows us to develop the following opportunities:
- PRODUCT BASED CO-OPERATION
- New generation product development based on green technologies: off grid solutions, products made of new reusable materials;
- Green hydrogen production and storage technologies;
- Turning wastewater into a valuable resource, sludge recovery;
- Increasing energy efficiency and reduce emissions;
2. PROCESS BASED CO-OPERATION
- Collaborative robots working with humans;
- 3D printing technology for industrial application;
- Automation of grinding process.
If you want to develop new international project and you need a fast developing manufacturing SME, we are open to further discussions.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +359888707725
The EU Emissions Trading System (EU ETS), the world’s largest carbon pricing system, is providing the revenues for the Innovation Fund from the auctioning of 450 million allowances from 2020 to 2030, as well as any unspent funds from the NER300 programme.
More information about EU Funding through the Innovation Fund you can find here: https://ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/innovation-fund_en