INSTALO BG have successfully put into operation technological equipment for a waste water treatment plant for 11 000 p.e in Bulgaria. We have done the project design and execution of the technological equipment according to the technological scheme requested from the designers of the plant.
We delivered the following equipment:
1. Combined mechanical pre-treatment unit designed for inlet flow of 306 m3/h executed from stainless steel AISI 304
Mechanical pre-treatment unit includes screens for removal of solids, screenings treatment and grit traps for removal of mineral solids (stones, grit and sand) as well as grease traps for removal of fat, oil and grease.
2. Drum screen designed for inlet flow of 306 m3/h executed from stainless steel AISI 304.
Drum screen is designed with wedge wire filtering drum with slots of 3 mm. The drum screen is expected to act like a bypass line of the inlet sludge flow if the mechanical pre-treatment unit is not working or is scheduled for maintenance.
3. Hand operated basket screen from stainless Steel AISI 304, filtering gap – 40mm
4. Decanting system DN 300 from stainless steel AISI 304
4. Penstocks from stainless steel for wall and channel installation – various sizes
5. Lifting devices – hoisting capacity up to 300 kg.